Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meat Glue

Say what?
When I heard of this product I was could not figure out what my friend was talking about. Is this is one of those funny videos from YouTube? Is this even about meat? … I really had never heard of anything like it.

I need to let you know that this video can be a bit gruesome and certainly shocking at times.  http://d.yimg.com/nl/australia/site/player.swf?vid=24472661&repeat=0&browseC 

What I am told is that meat glue can be called something else and approved for use in Canada…

I know that food products like Cheese Whiz can be a bit scary when you start figuring out how they are made, but you kind of expect that, to use my example, it’s cheese in a jar! When you buy meat you expect it to be just that… meat. Not a meat reformed into a steak.

Wow, is this crazy or what?

Send me some comments please … it will tell me there is a chance this world will stop doing these kinds of things and start realizing how screwy this is…

No comments:

Post a Comment