Monday, February 21, 2011

Catering in Kelowna for a 91 years old Grandma


I love my job!
Every day I cook I get to see a new bunch of people and every day I get to have an impact on someone's family. Last week I got to prepare a meal for one of my friend's grandmother who was taken out of her senior home for the night and celebrating a late 91st birthday. Awesome night to get to chat to this women who has lived twice as long as me and had so many fun stories to share with me. I truly enjoyed myself - I love what I do! 

This is the note I got from the grand daughter after the dinner:
Just wanted to send an email to Thank You again for the wonderful meal last night. You made Grandma very happy and gave her something to talk about for weeks! Your generosity of your time and expertise will not be forgotten.

Again Thanks You Thank You Thanks You!!! 

Thanks Again....and see you soon!
John & Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment